You never get a second chance to make a first impression online
The need to work with an established website design agency has become greater in recent years as:
- the programming language behind websites has become much more complicated,
- sites now must work well, load quickly, and look superb on phones and tablets as well as desktops and laptops, and
- the level of online competition has increased for companies using both organic (non-paid-for) and sponsored (pay per click) ranking techniques.
When a potential customer visits your website, they’ll make a judgement about your business within the first few seconds.
Both Google and your visitors will penalise you if:
- the text is difficult to read,
- your site looks messy and disorganised,
- the navigation is complicated, and
- it takes a long time to download because of the number of images or because of poor coding.
The volume and the value of online sales is increasing exponentially and, for most B2B and services companies, the internet is becoming or has become their main source of leads.
This has made the need to invest in a high-quality, responsive, Google-optimised website much more urgent in recent months particularly in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our website design agency service – initial consultation
Prior to starting work on your new website, we’ll present you with a plan.
Before we do that, we’ll ask you about and research the following:
- your company, its history, its management team, and its ethos,
- the products and services you sell,
- your target markets,
- what makes the products and services you sell vital, necessary, and/or attractive for your target markets,
- what is it that may deter a buyer from purchasing your products and services, and
- your after-sales policy.
We’ll also investigate your competitors’ websites to see what they’re doing well and what could be improved.
When building a website, one of the most important areas of investigation is understanding why your competitors are beating you online.
We will emulate much of their strategy but we will beat them by doing even better what they’re already doing well.
After our research has finished, we’ll then present you with our suggested blueprint for your website.
We welcome any and all feedback to the plans we show you with a view to deciding on a jointly-agreed course of action.
Once we have agreed the scope of the work we’re doing for you, our copywriters, designers, planners, and user experience team will start work on your site.
Your website creation quote
We’ll quote you for the work at the point where you’re happy with the plan we’ve outlined.
More Than Words’ pricing policy is to be as competitive as possible for your clients but without sacrificing quality or attention to detail at any point.
Find out more
To find out more about our website design agency services and to book in your initial telephone conversation, please call one of our account managers on 0330 010 3495 or email us at email@example.com.
Your website copy is fully optimised for Google to index and rank highly
When writing copy for a website, there are two audiences we’re serving – the customer who needs to understand the products and services you’re selling and Google which needs to know how rank and index your site
- We compete on high-volume, low competition keywords initially to establish credibility before moving onto high-volume, high-competition keywords
- Each piece of content is thoroughly researched to make sure it appeals to your target customers and contains the keywords and questions they use to find information
- We make extensive use of external linking to quality content on 3rd party websites already ranked by Google to boost the authority of each piece of content
- Skim-reader friendly – text broken up into easy-to-read sentences and paragraphs with extensive use of sub-headlines to inform the reader of the content of each page in short-hand
Engaging sales-driven content focused on the needs and wants of your customers
Our SEO-trained, keyword-orientated website copywriters all come from direct sales backgrounds – they understand the psychology involved in the sales process and they use that knowledge to drive more sales and enquiries
- Product descriptions – engaging, in-depth, plain English articles telling a story which demonstrates the value your products and services add to consumers or to businesses
- Library of high-quality content – thoroughly-researched articles and blogs answer in depth and concisely the questions which consumers and business decision-makers have about your product before making a purchase
- Credibility pages – establish your company’s credibility, history, and story in the minds of prospective buyers
- Action-orientated copy – each webpage written for your site invites visitors to make a purchase, to leave their details for immediate contact, or to sign up to an email newsletter.
A beautiful design where the emphasis is on accessibility and ease of use
The primary reason for investing in a new website for any company is to make more sales from additional online enquiries, leads, sign-ups, and sales – our designers’ creations are stunning but they never get in the way of the sale
- Elegant and unobtrusive – our team creates clients’ websites using a minimalist, white space-rich design approach which means that, while visitors love the look of your site, your important sales messages never gets lost in the design
- Focus on legibility – the content on your site must be clear, easy to read, and conform to the expectations of visitors about where information will be on each page
- Responsive design – fully trained in HTML5, CSS, WordPress, and other languages and platforms, our designers ensure that your site looks superb on all devices
- Above the fold – to capture a visitor’s interest, we summarise all the important information about a product, service, or company without requiring visitors to scroll down to find it
Off-page technical SEO optimisation to achieve high Google rankings for every page
Our programmers ensure that the many different white-hat SEO techniques required for a website to achieve the highest possible search engine placements on Google are there on every page from launch
- Easily navigable – if your visitors find it difficult to locate the information they require on your site, so will Google and you’ll lose the opportunity to rank highly in their search results
- Fast-loading – the speed with which a website loads is crucial to whether a visitor will actually see the information you’re sharing with them as well as being a major Google ranking factor
- Meta tags – Google is an AI-driven machine and, to ensure it understands what’s on your site and the credibility of the information on it, we provide all meta tag information needed to help it
- Sitemaps – sitemaps help Google understand how all the information on your website is related and they provide a sitemap to Google meaning that its indexing is much faster and more accurate
Turn your site into a revenue-generating route to market by working with an experienced web development agency team
You have ultimate control over your website.
The quality and findability of your website is now inextricably linked to the future prospects of your company.
You alone decide:
- how you want your company to be presented online,
- the quality and the quantity of the information your company shares with the outside world about itself and its products and services, and, ultimately,
- how your website guides potential clients through both the discovery process and the sales process.
Designing a great website is worth the effort but only if you use the latest SEO techniques to ensure customers can find you in the first place.
Getting to the first few search results on Google gives you the best chance of winning new business and capturing market share
Once potential customers have found your website, they immediately expect to see compelling, engaging, informative, and actionable copy wrapped in a fast-loading, elegant, intuitive, and responsive design.
The number one spot should be your ultimate aim as that gets over 31% of clicks.
However, getting within the top 5 is still a great result.
A top 5 finish substantially maximises your chances of benefiting from increased sales activity and revenue as more people discover you and your products and services.
Every time you upload a new item of high-quality, actionable, SEO-optimised content you add to your website, Google’s evaluation of the credibility, authority, and relevance of your site increases.
Every incremental increase in Google’s evaluation means that your website and every page on it benefits from higher search engine rankings.
That’s why, with any new website you order, you should insist that your agency provides you with at least a 6-12 month content marketing plan for maximum return on investment.
Our website design agency team combines high-quality, SEO-optimised content with aesthetic and functional elegance and simplicity
When a potential customer asks Google a question which your company can help with, there is real commercial value in making sure that your site is at or near the top of the list for them to find the answer.
When you have an beautifully designed website which…
- includes SEO-friendly copywriting throughout,
- a well-structured responsive layout which loads quickly on mobile devices and desktops, and
- helpful, plain English content containing the relevant keywords and phrases a customer is searching for,
…you make it much easier for both Google and your visitors to find you and reward you.
Once you’ve got the clickthrough to your site from a visitor, you then need to keep them engaged.
Today’s consumers and business decision-makers don’t have time to look around to find the answers they’re seeking – they expect what they need to know to be right in front of them straight away.
If it’s not, they’ll click straight back to Google and onto the next link.
Google is aware of every second that your reader spends on your website.
The longer a visitor spends on your site, the more relevant Google judges the content.
And the more relevant Google judges the content, the higher each page on your website will rank further maximising your chances of generating more sales and more closeable customer leads.
Your website needs to be visibly “you”
Your website design agency must incorporate your branding into every aspect of your site so that, even after minimal exposure, customers instantly recognise who you are when they encounter any content created by your company.
If a visitor is new to your company, your branding must be clear, distinct, and appealing to be memorable.
Today, customers expect your website to be intrinsically linked to your other online platforms both aesthetically and through the tone of voice you adopt online.
This continuity – your brand strategy – is important for building a trusting relationship.
Brand recognition and familiarity increases the level of confidence visitors have in your firm – you’ll be seen as a professional, reliable company which offers value for money and which is easy to do business with.
Our aim is to reduce to zero any reliance you have on pay per click
Your website is very often the first point of contact with a client.
A poorly designed website puts customers off.
That’s because a below-par website equates to a below-par customer experience in visitors’ minds and they’re unlikely to want to spend any more time with you.
“If you can’t be bothered to get your website right, are you going to be bothered about keeping me happy?”
Without a website design agency planning the entire visitor journey from landing to the point of sale or from landing to a visitor leaving their contact details for follow up, you run the risk of losing a prospective customer’s attention.
If your potential client is having difficulty navigating your website, the chances are that they will quickly give up and find an easier website to use.
Google also penalises hard-to-use sites, just like visitors.
Competition in the marketplace is so fierce meaning that it’s vital that the website design agency you use makes your site as user-friendly as possible so that your customer has no reason to look elsewhere.
It should be easy for your visitors to find the information they want, wherever they landed on your site.
Organic traffic versus paid for traffic
Organic traffic, in other words website traffic companies don’t pay for, accounts for 50% of total clickthroughs.
To keep benefiting from these free clickthroughs, your website and every page on it needs to features the most relevant keywords and use the latest modern SEO techniques.
This is the best and the most cost-effective way of ensuring that your potential customers continue to find your products and services when they’re searching for them.
Otherwise, the only way to be noticed on Google is to pay for clicks and, if you rely on that, your cost per customer acquisition will be substantially higher.
Without a strategic website design partner, you won’t keep any higher Google rankings you have earned because SEO trends and guidelines are subject to constant amendment.
You may already have an aesthetically pleasing website but, if it’s not SEO-friendly, the number of sales and leads will disappoint you.
Google-friendly, sales-driven website copywriting which converts
When commissioned by a client to provide website design and development work for their company, our aim is to create a clear and concise website whose content:
- immediately grabs the reader’s attention and
- demonstrates immediately to a visitor how you can either solve their problem or meet their needs and desires through benefits-led and SEO-optimised sales copy.
This may be your only opportunity to impress a visitor enough to encourage them to:
- make a sales enquiry,
- subscribe to your email newsletter service,
- follow you on social media, or
- make a purchase.
We don’t want to waste that opportunity so we invite visitors to take the action you want them to take at every opportunity.
We use SEO-friendly sales copy throughout on all main web pages and supporting webpages.
From headlines, subheadings to appropriately formatted text, your website will be easily found by Google and therefore easily found by your customer.
Website design with an SEO and a sales focus
Without an SEO-friendly website, you’ll be fighting for online visibility from the outset.
Creating or re-writing your website to make sure Google successfully understands your site is half the battle when attempting to attract more visitors and to convert them into sales or leads.
To take advantage of the high placement we achieve for you, our sales copywriters produce content for your site which…
- engages with customers’ hopes and
- addresses their pain points and fears
…with the goal of producing an immediate enquiry or sale.
Where the opportunity of a sale is not immediate, we want your visitors to sign up to your email newsletter service and/or to follow you on social media.
If they do sign up, your company and its products and services will be a constantly reappearing fixture when they’re on their buying journey.
Contact us for website design ideas which deliver for your company
Your website will both look and read very well on smartphones, tablets, laptop computers, and desktop computers.
When working with our website design agency team, you’re in charge of the process at all times and we keep constantly up to date with our progress.
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form below and speak with one of our website design agency team.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our content marketing team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. We’re only three minutes’ walk from North Shields Metro station and there is plenty of free parking outside you can use.