Working with our brochure copywriter and brochure designer
We offer our clients an all-in, one-stop brochure writing and design service to help generate more enquiries and close more sales.
You’ll be working with:
- one of our professional content writers who creates the engaging, compelling, benefits-led, sales-driven text used in your brochure and
- an experienced designer who produces the beautiful visuals for your brochure compliant with your company branding guidelines.
The brochures we design drive both responses and sales by:
- detailing the key benefits of your products and services,
- demonstrating the value that your products and services add to your clients’ lives and business,
- using statistics, case studies, and other data to prove the claims we make for your products and services, and
- ending with a strong call to action (the part of the brochure where you prompt a reader to contact you).
We use plain English – and no jargon – so there’s no room for confusion.
From the start, we know that the work we’re creating for you has to help you and your colleagues hit sales targets and achieve your company’s wider commercial goals.
How our service works
At the outset, we present to you a number of different brochure content ideas.
Our brochure copywriter will then create the text at which point we’ll seek feedback and changes from you.
Once you’re happy with the content at the end of the drafting process, we’ll then present a selection of company brochure design suggestions for you to choose from.
When you’ve made your choice, we’ll join the design and copy together, later presenting you with a first final draft.
We keep on working on the final draft until you say that you’re happy and that we’ve completed the work to your satisfaction.
How to order our brochure design and writing service
To find out more about our brochure writing service, please contact us on 0330 010 3495 or you can email us by clicking here.
Are brochures still effective in marketing?
Investing in brochure writing and designing may not feel like it should be a priority in an online world.
If that’s how you feel, we’d respectfully ask you to think again.
In the modern world, we are bombarded by digital adverts on a daily basis.
Research has shown that 62% of people mute or flick through TV ads and over 70% actively dislike pop-up adverts online.
Even though we live in a digital era, brochures still work very well as part of your wider approach to marketing.
After reading a brochure, 48% of consumers will:
- buy your product or service,
- visit your premises, or
- simply ask for more information.
79% of people hang on to a brochure to read it later and many actually pass brochures onto friends.
The three main advantages on investing in a brochure of series of brochures for your business are that:
- they are budget-friendly,
- they contain the most relevant and the most important information about your products and services in a limited space, and
- you can distribute them to your customers in a number of different ways – whether that’s by post, displayed on your reception desk or by handing them out at trade shows.
What are the elements of a good brochure?
Designing a successful brochure starts with knowing:
- what it is you want to sell,
- who you want to sell to, and
- what you’re prepared to offer to bring forward a future client’s purchasing decision.
Every job we take on is unique.
We start each project from the ground up – this means no working from a brochure template.
Creating a brochure should start with your target buyer in mind.
What do your products or services offer them?
Which desire do your products or services satisfy, which problems do they solve, or which opportunities do they unlock?
We write to highlight the positives but we also address any worries or doubts a potential customer might have.
By doing that, we remove any obstacles currently stopping a future customer from making an enquiry or buying your products or services.
Contact us for more information on our brochure writing and design service
Brochures are a cost-effective way of raising awareness of both your business and its products and services.
We can create a one-off brochure for your business to support a promotional deal or we can design a “shopfront” brochure to inform potential clients of who you are and what you do.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our copywriting services team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s plenty of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk from North Shields Metro station.