How to get much greater numbers of visitors to your website and make money from them
To benefit from substantially higher volumes of sales and enquiries from your existing website, it needs to have the very latest Google-compliant SEO www.morethanwords.net on every page.
We’re now in the digital age.
The harder your website is to find on Google, the harder it is for your target audiences to find you and your products and services.
This has a direct effect on your business’s performance.
That’s because 65% of internet users only click on the five sites they see at the top of a search results page.
Your website needs to feature as highly as possible on search engine results pages to be seen by those internet users.
In addition, the text on your website needs to inform, educate, and persuade to give your company the best chance of selling to as many visitors as possible.
The text also needs to build your company’s credibility and authority and it needs to demonstrate the quality of the products and services you offer.
It’s pointless spending money on winning extra traffic if that traffic doesn’t convert into extra revenue over and above what you’re making now.
Our SEO copywriters and marketing planners will:
- make your website a lot more visible to your target clients when they’re searching for information on your products and services and
- persuade your visitors to spend money with you or leave their contact details for your sales team to follow up.
Our SEO copywriting service
We’ll rewrite some or all of the pages on your website, depending on your preference, to optimise them for Google and for the other search engines.
This not only includes the actual copy used on each page.
We’ll also optimise your meta titles and descriptions, external linking, internal linking, and so on – these are important Google ranking factors.
More Than Words note – depending on when your website was last fully refreshed or built, we may recommend that you would get better results by investing in a new website design as well as in our SEO copywriting content service.
When you use our SEO copywriting service, we’ll initially research:
- your company,
- your products and services,
- why your clients buy (and don’t buy) your products and services,
- what questions they ask about your products and services when they’re on their buying journey,
- the after-sales support clients expect or want from companies in your sector, and
- the wider marketplace including your competitors.
In addition to presenting you with a list of the pages we believe you should refresh, we’ll also present you with a “content map”.
On your content map will be a suggested bank of article and blog topics which we want to create and upload to your refreshed or new site.
By investing in your own online library of content, you:
- give your website and all the pages on it an even greater chance of ranking very highly and
- provide your potential clients with easily-findable, high-ranking, and valuable information they need about your company and your products and services.
After we’ve submitted our suggestions to you, we look forward to receiving your feedback and, between us, agreeing on the work you want us to do for you.
Ordering SEO copywriting
We charge a per-page fee for both your rewritten pages and for the articles and blogs we recommend.
Please note that the more pages and articles you order from us, the lower the unit cost of each.
If we recommend that your entire website is redesigned in addition to the provision of rewritten content and the articles/blogs, we’ll quote you for that separately.
Find out more
To find out more about our SEO copywriting and website copywriting services, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or email us by clicking here.
Benefits-led, response-provoking SEO copywriting to generate sales & enquiries
As well as being easily found by visitors, the content of each page we write will be easy to understand and relatable to your target audience
- Captures attention with a strong headline and to-the-point opening paragraph
- Each page/article has a clear start, middle, and ending for clarity, understanding, and because readers prefer this structure
- Focused, to the point, and broken up into clear sections with compelling sub-headlines to persuade skim readers to read whole piece
- Each webpage or article ends with a clear call to action telling readers how to follow up
Reader-focused - SEO copywriting which engages with target visitors
Getting Google to rank your page highly is just the start – your SEO copywriter must address your visitors’ hopes & fears to win a sale or new enquiry
- We create and use buyer personas to ensure the content of each page is engaging and in most effective tone of voice
- We only use simple plain English with little/no jargon – we explain everything clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate how you understand customers’ needs and how you address them successfully
- Written in a friendly, professional voice which informs, reassures, and encourages interaction
SEO Part 1 - we include all relevant keywords & phrases Google expects
All of the content we create is fully keyword-researched so that Google is clear both on the topic and on the quality of the article or webpage to increase likelihood of very high ranking
- We fully research keywords and keyphrases associated with your products/services
- We have a proven ability to successful compete on high volume/high competition phrases
- Use of headlines and sub-headlines to flag up relevancy and authority to Google in your copy
- No “black hat” techniques like keyword stuffing used – ever
SEO Part 2 - including the right titles, meta tags, and external/internal linking
The content created by More Than Words’ experienced SEO copywriters incorporate all legitimate techniques for achieving highest ranking websites, articles, and pages including…
- Meta-titles – SEO headlines and subheadings used to persuade searchers to click thelink
- Meta-tags for images & graphs – clearly worded meta tags for optimum ranking
- Linking to credible 3rd party sites – external linking to high authority sources
- Internal linking – to highlight to Google the most importance pages on your site
Why SEO copywriting is so difficult
SEO copywriting is much more than creating text for websites containing a certain number of keywords or phrases.
SEO copywriters use a combination of…
- keywords (both prime and “long tail”)
- external and internal linking,
- page structure,
- sub-headlines, and
- target phrases
…in such a way that it sounds natural and appealing to your potential clients.
Behind those words however is a hidden code imperceptible to your potential clients giving Google the information it needs to index and rank each page on your website highly.
It’s complicated, occasionally counter-intuitive, and often needs substantial post-draft editing to get it right.
The old tricks like content copying or keyword stuffing haven’t worked for year.
Google’s algorithms are highly complex and they pick up on these so-called “black hat” techniques immediately.
When they discover the use of “black hat” techniques, they penalise you by downgrading your website to such an extent that barely anyone will ever see your site when they’re looking for information on your products and services.
More Than Words note – all SEO work we perform for you conforms to and complies with Google’s best practices.
Think of SEO copywriting services like this
SEO copywriters use language in a highly specialised way to share important and relevant information with a potential customer and with Google – at the same time.
Google first has to understand what’s on a page and then determine the quality of the content it’s found.
The more relevant and the greater the quality of the content, the higher it will rank.
For Google, high-quality content is one of the two most important factors they consider when deciding where to rank a website.
But we’re not selling to Google – we’re selling to end users.
A higher ranking won’t increase the number of enquiries or sales made via your website if what visitors are reading isn’t any good.
The text your human visitors read must be compelling, engaging, and it must provoke a positive and immediate response.
So buried within the text on a page created using SEO techniques is a message to Google which your clients never spot.
The skill of an SEO copywriter is to be able to convince both Google and your visitors that yours is a quality company offering the best products and services to its customers.
Creating sales-driven, Google-friendly copy for our clients
Before we start writing for you, we carry out thorough research into the type of content which appeals to purchasers of your products and services.
We create content which is appealing enough for them to:
- buy from you straight away,
- leave an enquiry for your sales team to follow up,
- sign up to your email newsletter service, or
- follow you on social media.
If we’re writing a page about a product or service you’re selling, we discover which keywords Google expects to see on that page before we start work.
We also look at competitor’s sites to see what you’re against.
To ensure the highest rankings possible for your website and every page on it, the copy we create for you has to be better than anything your competitors have uploaded.
The importance of story telling
To have the best chance of finishing in the top 5 search positions, current statistics show that the pages, blogs, and articles on your website should be around 2,000 words or more.
The more you tell, the more you sell.
We never use jargon or industry language because we know your clients need to understand your products or services fully.
We tell a story your customers can relate to and see themselves as starring in.
Writing about the good and the bad
Whenever someone visits your site, there are a handful of reasons in their mind stopping them from buying from you today.
These are their “pain points” – a form of pre-purchase buyers’ remorse.
For the SEO copywriting on your website to have the best chance of making a sale or generating an enquiry, it must address the doubts and fears preventing a purchase or preventing a client from getting in touch with you.
By the time the reader has reached the end of the page, the copy we’ve created for you will have…
- excited them,
- educated them,
- put their mind at rest,
…and we end each page or article by telling your visitor why now is the optimal time to buy from you or to make contact with you.
It’s at this point we ask them to do just that.
That’s because great SEO copywriting is as much sales copywriting as anything else.
Contact us about SEO copywriting
The best SEO copywriting gives your website the greatest chance of being the website your target customers find when they’re actively looking information about the products and services you sell.
And when they’re at your site, it’s the quality of the copy we create for you which really drives sales and two-way interaction with prospective customers.
When writing for your website, our SEO copywriter balances the:
- technical (data-driven statistics like keyword analysis) with the
- personal – persuasive, powerful, customer-centred, brand-compliant writing with strong calls-to-action.
SEO copywriting increases your brand awareness and and the number of new sales and leads from your website.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our copywriting services team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s plenty of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk from North Shields Metro station.