Promote your commercial finance products and commercial mortgages by email
Specialist email marketing for financial services firms allows you to communicate directly with just the decision makers you choose including business owners, developers, property investors, and landlords.
We create and execute 12-month email marketing campaigns for commercial finance lenders and brokers wanting to promote one or more of the following products:
- cash flow finance,
- business cash advances,
- invoice finance,
- asset based lending,
- education finance,
- hire purchase & finance,
- invoice factoring and invoice discounting,
- pension-led funding,
- crowdfunding, and
- peer to peer funding.
For commercial mortgage lenders and brokers, we’re also experienced in producing engaging, compelling email marketing campaigns selling:
- owner-occupier mortgages,
- commercial investment mortgages,
- semi-commercial mortgages,
- commercial property development finance,
- residential buy-to-let finance,
- portfolio finance,
- bridging loans,
- auction finance, and
- mezzanine finance.
Email marketing for financial services – the database we use
In conjunction with our media partners, we maintain a comprehensive, constantly updated, and GDPR-compliant B2B marketing database containing over 350,000 decision maker addresses.
Commercial finance and mortgage lenders and brokers can select the decision makers they target by:
- business activity,
- geographical location,
- company size (either number of staff or turnover), and
- areas of purchasing responsibility.
When you speak with your account manager, share with them the types of decision maker you want to target and the products you want to introduce to them.
By being as precise as you can with your targets, you reduce the overall cost of your email marketing campaign giving you the opportunity to make an even higher return on your investment with us.
Our 12-month email marketing package
We send 12 emails to your target audience over the year and, with our marketing package, you recieve:
- 12 email advertisements – created by More Than Words’ in-house sales copywriters and designers (you have full control over what goes out)
- 12 email campaigns – we’re responsible for sending your email advertisements direct to clients’ inboxes
- 12 campaign reports, one for each broadcast, showing how the decision makers we’re targeting interacted with your email, and
- a full copy of the email database we use on your campaign (ideal if you want your marketing and sales team to run telemarketing and postal marketing campaigns to your targets).
We’ll notify you within 30 minutes of any direct enquiries and questions we receive from one of your targets after they’ve recieved your email.
On your campaign report, you’ll see:
- which recipients opened your email and how many times they opened it.
- which recipients clicked through to your website from your email and how many times they clicked through, and
- which recipients have unsubscribed (who no longer wish to receive emails from you).
Your account manager will show you how to use the open and clickthrough information contained on your report to generate further enquiries from your target decision makers.
Find out more
Email marketing for financial services firms offers you a way to communicate directly with decision makers you choose.
To speak with one of our account managers about email marketing for financial services firms, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or you can click here to email us.
When you phone, please also ask us about our telemarketing campaigns for commercial financial services companies.
Choose the targets most likely to need to borrow
We have over 350,000 UK decision makers available to select across our contact databases for you to choose from for your email campaigns
- Line of business (SIC codes and descriptives)
- Geographical area (postcode, town, region, etc)
- Company size (employee number or turnover)
- Number of branches, premises types, and more
Add in your current email subscribers to each sned
Do you have a list of current and former customers and enquirers but you don’t get in touch with them? Add them onto your email broadcasts.
- Breathe life into dead accounts or deals
- Give a reason to get back in touch with you
- All you need to do is send us your database
- Happy to sign NDA if you want us to
A full year's worth of valuable email marketing
The data you purchase is licensed for 12 months and this gives us a real opportunity to sell you, your company, and your services
- 12 opportunities to introduce your products
- 12 chances to demonstrate your expertise
- 12 storyboarded, professionally written emails
- Fully branded using your logo, fonts, colours
Fully managed campaigns with extensive reporting
Our account managers, designers, copy writers, and technical experts bring up to 20 years’ experience each in successful email marketing
- Sent via our own high-trust servers
- Very high deliverability and open rates
- In-house design, copywriting, and dispatch teams
- Get a full report on each campaign sent
Email marketing appeals to the impulsiveness in all business people and property developers
Being self-employed – being a director.
It requires a completely different mindset to working for someone else.
Every day is a risk and, as directors and business owners become more experienced at being in charge, they learn to trust their own instincts more.
In many ways, many of the impulsive characteristics we display as consumers often cross over into our business decision-making.
If a business owner has decided that they want to…
- embark on a period of expansion,
- buy in new equipment or machinery, or
- purchase their premises from their landlord
…and they get an email from you showing that you can help fund their plans, they may act upon it now even if they weren’t intending to do anything about it for a little while yet.
A year-long email marketing campaign builds confidence in you and self-confidence in the borrower
We’ll run 12 email campaigns for you, once a month, and each email we send is intended to:
- build trust and credibility in your brand and experience,
- demonstrate the range of financial services and solutions you offer, and
- show that, when you’re representing a client, nothing stops you from achieving the end result.
The emails we send for you aim to remove the three major obstacles in the way of a borrower getting in touch with you:
- they’re worried their application will be rejected,
- they’re worried that the repayments may be too high,
- they don’t know the first thing about you – what if you mess it up?
Over the course of 12 emails, the directors and developers in the markets you want a greater presence in will see how your company is able to deliver on its promises quickly, efficiently, and well.
You’ll probably see little or no response to your first two emails.
That’s completely normal but you need to persist.
It’s from the third email where you’ll begin to see significant increases in the number of:
- prospective borrowers opening your emails,
- clickthroughs to your website, and
- direct enquiries by phone, email, and via your website’s contact form.
Over those 12 emails, we’ll tell your target audience a compelling story about your company in which they can also see themselves achieving the results they want in partnership with you.
And we’ll make sure that, throughout the entire email sequence, the products you want to sell the most are the ones which are promoted the most and in the most convincing way possible.
Email marketing for financial services companies – help finding, convincing, and converting commercial borrowers
As a promotional channel, email marketing for finance companies has grown significantly in popularity in recent years.
It’s used extensively by both commercial lenders and brokers.
What has its effect been?
There will be thousands of commercial borrowers who have changed the broker and lender they work with based upon the contents of a powerful email message they’ve received.
Likewise, there will be thousands more first-time commercial borrowers who were persuaded to go ahead with a project they had in mind or to borrow money after they received an email prompting them to take action.
The best commercial finance emails get straight to the point. They plug major gaps in borrowers’ knoweldge.
Commercial finance emails answer the three most pertinent questions in borrowers’ minds:
- “Would someone really lend me the money to buy these offices?”
- “Is there a company which would finance this new equipment for me?”
- “The bank won’t lend me money to expand so who else would?”
Email marketing for B2B financial services companies (B2B commercial finance and mortgages - important points
Success rates when we’re email marketing for financial services clients
Concerned about GDPR? Concerned that GDPR will prevent you from making a return on your company’s investment?
Following the introduction, the number of B2B email marketing campaigns fell in the UK.
Although they are starting to recover slightly, volume is still significantly down on pre-May 2018 levels.
All databases used by More Than Words on your outbound email marketing campaigns are fully GDPR-compliant.
We only source data from established providers and each provider we work with is a member of the UK Data and Marketing Association (DMA).
In their latest report, the DMA reported a £43 average return for every £1 spent on email marketing – a significant increase over the previous year.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and tell us which of your financial products you want to sell and to which companies in the next twelve months.
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our commercial financial marketing team us by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.