Make your company easier for borrowers to find online
As little as five years ago, most lenders and brokers’ marketing teams did not highly prioritise investing in finance website design.
In those days, online promotion was still very much seen as an add-on to core direct and outbound marketing activities.
Things have changed.
Now, most potential borrowers find the information they want on the commercial finance products and commercial mortgages they’re interested in on the internet.
And, because of that change, there has been a surge of investment from lenders and brokers on finance website design and build projects.
How has commercial borrowers’ behaviour changed?
Borrowers are now:
- much more fickle – they are much more likely to try different lenders or brokers rather than stay loyal to their current one than they were before
- less likely to pick up the phone straight away – they now do a lot more research online before making an enquiry
- greatly influenced by what they read online – many borrowers now select a shortlist of lenders or brokers based upon their perception of your company gained from your website and its content.
Lenders and brokers are increasingly using their websites to battle for the attention of:
- first-time commercial borrowers and
- commercial borrowers looking to switch from their current provider for whatever reason.
That’s because the likelihood of your company being contacted for more information is now much higher if your website is easy to find and borrowers are impressed by the quality of the content on it.
More Than Words designs and writes the content for commercial finance companies’ new websites.
Please get in touch with us to let us know more about you, the financial products you offer, and who your target markets are.
We’ll then present you with a plan to make sure that, in a very short time, your website and all the pages on it are highly visible to both Google and prospective borrowers because of:
- the quality and accuracy of the Google-optimised content,
- the speed of download,
- the ease of navigation, and
- its elegant, unfussy layout.
Website design for commercial finance companies
Your new website will be built by More Than Words’ designers, copywriters, programmers and SEO experts with three main goals in mind:
1. Engaging and response-provoking content
- full, easy-to-follow, and persuasive copy describing the benefits of your commercial financial products
- credibility- and authority-building content highlighting the history of your company, its ethos, and the experience of you and your staff in getting the right results for clients, and
- a content plan for the creation of SEO-optimised and easy-to-find blogs and articles designed to answer prospective clients’ questions in full and jargon-free for all points of the buying journey.
2. Optimised for Google and other search engines
We will program and structure your new finance website from the start so that:
- Google can find, categorise, and rank your content according to achieve the highest possible ranking,
- your site loads very quickly on all devices (we’ll also design AMP versions of each page for Google), and
- when potential clients are at your site, navigation is intuitive and it’s easy for visitors to find the information they need quickly.
3. Looks great on all devices
Our website designs are unfussy, minimalist, and elegant so that the visual appearance of your site doesn’t obscure the important sales messages we want to share with prospective borrowers.
Your website will be fully responsive so that it displays correctly for visitors no matter whether they’re using a tablet, mobile, laptop, or desktop.
Find out more
Share with us your revenue and commercial goals for the next 12-24 months.
We’ll make sure that the new website and content marketing campaign we create for you maximises your chance of achieving those targets.
For more information, please contact one of our account managers on 0330 010 3495 or click here to email us.
Persuasive financial product descriptions
Distinctive, professional, and conversational in tone, we create the highest-quality evergreen content pages for your site which address borrowers’ wishes, desires, pain points, and concerns for each of your products
- Highlights your company’s unique selling points and the breadth/suitability of your products
- We address clients’ problems and demonstrate how your products are a suitable solution
- Confident expression of your ability as a lender or broker to deliver on your promises
- Removes uncertainty from readers’ minds with clear, concise explanations in everyday language
Benefit from a full and bespoke SEO article plan
As soon as your website has been launched, we follow it up with a comprehensive 6-12 month content production and distribution campaign giving your key products the opportunity to rank as highly as possible on Google
- Pillar articles (5k+ words) for maximum Google visibility and reader engagement
- Supporting articles written to address and answer specific product questions from clients
- Integration of both popular and long-tail keywords for Google indexing purposes
- “White-hat” SEO targeting of low competition, high volume keywords
Part of a wider, holistic SEO optimisation approach
As well as fully optimising your site, we use a wide range of current “white hat” ranking technical and off-site SEO techniques to ensure maximum visibility for your company and its products.
- Keyword SEO – identification and creation of all the content required to make your site easy to find based upon actual internet search terms
- Locational SEO – Google My Business, local SEO, and much more for firms operating in restricted geographical areas
- Technical SEO – full sitemap, meta details, alt tag, URL structure, and more
- Content distribution – guest post writing, distribution, and finding of strategic online partners on which to place branded articles
Elegant design, simple navigation, plain English
We aim for the smoothest user experience – your visitors easily find the content they want on a site which is beautiful to look at and which works on all platforms including smartphones.
- Fully branded using your colours, fonts, logo
- Easy navigation across all types of devices
- Elegant, minimalist, clear design principles
- Fast-loading – no waiting around
- Call to action on every page
- On-page invites to sign up for email newsletters
- Links to social media platforms
- Online “contact us” forms for easier interaction
- Designed so that the visitor gets the information they need quickly from each page
The importance of finance website design to your inbound marketing campaigns
Inbound marketing involves the creation and distribution of highly visible web pages, blog posts, social media posts, email newsletters, and downloadable materials.
The two goals of your inbound marketing campaign should be that:
- your website and your content is easy to find for your target audiences and
- your company builds up its credibility and reputation with its target audiences because of the quality and relevance of the content they’re exposed to.
Content for inbound marketing campaigns must put solely at its centre the needs, the wishes, and the pain points of your potential customers.
That’s because, today, it can take up to 20 “marketing touches” – exposures to your company – before a borrower will contact you for more information.
More than three quarters of B2B decision makers carry out research before they get in touch with a company.
96% of B2B buyers want meaningful, helpful, and understandable content from people they perceive to be experts.
Any successful inbound marketing campaign relies on your having a high-quality, high-ranking website.
Please call us to discuss the commercial possibilties on investing in a brand new website on 0330 010 3495 or click here to email us.
The most important pages on your commercial finance website design project
Our in-house copywriters provide the engaging, response-driven content for your website’s:
- product pages (the pages your customers make their initial applications for funding on),
- blogs and articles (used for search engine optimisation and to direct visitors to your product pages), and
- credibility pages (the pages on which we try to influence a potential borrower to contact your company and not a competitor)
1. Product pages
Your product pages are the pages on which visitors:
- submit their details for you to get in touch with them or
- make their initial application for funding.
On these pages, your borrowers share with you:
- their contact details,
- the type of finance they’re looking for,
- the amount of money they wish to raise, and
- why they need the money.
The borrowers reading the content on your product pages are the borrowers most likely to be at the point or near the point of making a decision.
If they are ready to deal with you, they’ll leave their details with you.
If their decision is still a little way off, we encourage visitors to:
- subscribe to your email newsletter or
- follow you on social media.
If they do one or both, this means that your company can stay highly visible to them right up until the time they’re ready to apply.
That familarity with your firm and its commercial financial products increases the likelihood that they will contact you for information and make an application to your company before they contact your competitors.
2. Articles and blogs
Articles and blogs will be the backbone of your brand new finance website design.
This type of content serves two very important purposes.
First, directors, developers, and landlords seeking commercial finance are now more likely to look for answers to their questions before they speak to a lender or broker.
The articles and blogs we write for your website ensures that your company has the greatest opportunity of being the company which answers their questions.
Every time a prospective borrower reads an article or blog on your website, we strongly encourage them to get in touch with you.
Articles and blogs also give your company much greatly visibility in niche markets too.
For example, having a dedicated article for the search term “commercial mortgage for bed and breakfast” will help borrowers interested in that product find your site much more easily.
And because the content we write for articles targeting visitors seeking a commercial mortgage for a bed and breakfast will be written exclusively to address those borrowers’ interests and requirements, you’ve got a much greater chance of winning their business.
Second, they drive a lot of traffic to your website and, as a result, Google awards your website greater “authority”.
The greater the authority of your website, the higher all of the pages on your website rank.
And that means that you don’t have to spend as much on (or anything on) pay per click advertising or with companies selling commercial finance leads or commercial mortgage leads.
3. Credibility-building support pages
The other pages on your website – your history, your accreditations, your staff personnel – are written specifically to sell your company’s credibility to borrowers.
Directors, developers, and landlords looking for commercial finance only want to work with professionals and they almost certainly will visit these pages for reassurance before making the decision to get in touch with you.
Business finance website design and build FAQ
Finance website design with ease-of-use and Google optimisation as priorities
An elegant, minimal, fast-loading design true to your brand
We will use your company’s logo, colours, and fonts in your finance website design as set out in your branding guidelines.
If you’d like us to create a new look for your business at the same time as working on your website, please let us know.
Full search engine optimisation
Each page and your entire website are fully optimised so that Google can quickly identify the content on it and index it correctly.
Included within our finance website design service are the creation of page titles, meta descriptions, keywords (short and long tail), alt tags for images, URL structure, and sitemaps.
Easy to use and navigate across all types of device
More than half of all UK internet traffic comes from smartphones and tablets.
Google prioritises the experience of its users and, as a result, it now gives prominence to websites with mobile-compatible designs.
More Than Words builds your website so that it is attractive and easy to navigate on desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
For smartphones, fill-in forms on your new finance website design will be specially adapted for ease of use and to make getting in touch with you as easy as possible.
Find out more about our business finance website design and build service
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and let us know the commercial and revenue goals you hae for your new finance website design.
We look forward to building your business finance website design and providing you with the articles, social media posts, email newsletters, and more which deliver your company the maximum return possible on its investment in our services.
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our commercial financial marketing team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.