Provide information to patients about the treatments they want when they want it
The dental blogs we create and upload for clients serve four purposes:
- to make your website as visible as possible to patients looking for a new dentist
- to provide existing and future patients with straightforward, understandable information and advice about dental hygiene, dental procedures, and any cosmetic services you offer,
- to build trust in your practice and in the professionals working in it, and
- to demonstrate the quality of the services you offer.
The best dentists’ websites are those websites which:
- can be easily found by patients in the areas you serve and
- answer the questions patients are searching for in plain English.
By investing in a regularly-updated dentist blog for your practice’s website, your website and all of the pages on it will feature much higher on Google’s search engine results pages.
Those higher positions will lead to more new online registrations and more patients booking appointments for standard and higher-ticket services over the Internet.
Our dental clinic blog writing service
Each dental content writer working on More Than Words’ team creates the articles and blogs for your website from scratch.
With each article we write, we want to:
- deliver much higher volumes of traffic to your website from existing and potential patients in the geographical areas you serve,
- position your practice as the leading practice in its area by providing existing and potential patients with the information they need on the topics they’re searching the Internet for,
- encourage visitors to either sign up to your email newsletter or follow you on social media if they’re not ready to proceed yet so that you can stay in touch with them, and
- prompt immediate contact from patients looking to register with a new dentist or enquire about a treatment you offer right now.
We plan the content we create for you based upon:
- the questions and search terms used by patients when they’re searching for information and
- the types of treatment you want to carry out more of.
Why invest in dentist blogs rather than pay for high listings on search engines using marketing campaigns like Google Ads?
As soon as you stop spending money on Google Ads, the number of leads and visitors you gain from finishing top of Google stops straight away.
However, when you upload high-quality dental articles and blogs to your website, the effect is cumulative.
Each new article or blog makes your website and every other page on it more credible, relevant, and authoritative in Google’s eyes.
The effects of this virtuous circle last for months and years.
This means that, even if you stop or pause the creation and upload of new content to your website, you still continue to benefit from extra website visitors and extra leads for a long time to come.
Find out more about our dental blogging service
Get in touch with us to let us know about your practice or group.
We’d welcome the opportunity to ghost write a regular blog for you as well as working with you on other aspects of your practice’s or group’s general marketing.
To find out more, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or email our marketing for dentists team by clicking here.
Benefit from much higher organic search engine rankings
When searching online, fewer than one in four people go further than page 1 on Google. Let us help you achieve the highest possible search engine rankings for all of the treatments you offer to patients.
Demonstrate your experience & range of treatments
Dental matters can be complicated and, with a regularly-updated dental blog, you demonstrate your expertise as a dentist with knowledgeable, well-written, understandable articles in plain English which customers trust
- External linking to high authority sources
- Cite examples of other people with the same dental issue
- Inclusion of case studies within articles
- Knowledge and expertise balanced with empathy
Become a trusted and friendly voice to patients
Establish a friendly, understanding, helpful and professional tone of voice to raise awareness of your dental practice with regular blog posts
- Use your blogs answer the questions patients ask most often
- Offer dental advice and aftercare – be there all the time
- Position yourself as the go-to dental expert in your patients’ lives
- Allay fears and misunderstandings with concise blog posts written in plain English inviting patients to contact you if they’re concerned.
Promote the benefits of more lucrative treatments
Upload engaging blog posts covering your high-ticket treatments to educate potential patients and to open up new opportunities to increase revenue
- Aesthetic treatments including cosmetic dentistry, dental impants, teeth whitening, braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures and more
- Other chargeable treatments including oral surgery, preventative dentistry, wisdom teeth removal, tooth extraction, and root canal treatment
- Promote non-surgical aesthetic treatments your practice may offer
What is the true value of a blog of a dental practice’s website?
What value do we provide to our practice clients with the dental blogs we create and upload?
To answer that question, you also need to know why patients choose one dental practice over another.
These days, most customers find their dental practice they choose to register with online.
So this is where a practice owner or manager should focus most of their marketing energies.
You need to focus on the regular production of high quality, SEO-optimised blogs and articles with a local spin to:
- win the competition between dentists for patients and
- persuade patients to purchase your more expensive treatments.
Which types of articles should be on my dental news blog?
It takes a lot of effort to become a qualified dentist and to establish your own dental practice.
As well as using your knowledge and expertise to treat patients, you should also share this valuable information to get more visitors to your website.
The dental care blogs you upload should clearly and concisely answer the queries, concerns, and hopes a patient might have about a treatment.
By doing this, you’ll position yourself as a knowledgeable and authoritative voice to your target audience.
The dental blogs topics most searched for by patients
There are many different topics that the blogs for a dental practice can cover.
Every day, tens of thousands of searches are made online by UK website users looking for information on a wide variety of dental-related subjects, such as:
- “How do I find a UK dentist?”
- “Is BUPA dental care NHS?”
- “Who qualifies for an NHS dentist?”
- “How do I find teeth whitening in my local area?”
- “How much do fillings cost?”
- “How to become a dentist?”
- “Dental treatment for the over 60s”
- “Child dental health”
- “How do dental braces work?”
- “Teeth straightening UK”
- “How do dentures work?”
- “Hygiene services in my local area”
Dental practices achieve the highest positions on Google by regularly uploading detailed, SEO-friendly, easy-to-comprehend articles and blogs answering direct questions like these.
Your practice will be seen by more searchers and those searchers are more likely to contact you because you’ve provided them with the information and reassurance they need.
As well as standard but important dental hygiene blogs and information on recent dental advances, you could start a new dentist blog if another partner joins your practice.
He or she could let patients know about their background, what they specialise in, and what they’re passionate about.
You could also try launhing an “ask the dentist blog” series – encourage your patients to send in their questions when you send out your email newsletters to them.
Use the blog to answer those patients’ questions and introduce an element of interactivity to it.
How to be the first dentist they find
Dental practices still rely on word-of-mouth referrals for a large number of their bookings.
That being said, even if a potential customer has been recommended to your practice, they are still highly likely carry out research about you beforehand online.
In the digital era, patients expect to find the info they’re after at a click of a button.
People lead busy lives and they want information at their fingertips without having to spend a long time searching or scrolling through seemingly endless webpages.
A regularly updated, keyword-optimised, and jargon-free dental blog comprised of the highest-quality plain English achieves two major goals:
- you provide customers with the answers they need and it will give them a compelling reason to contact you to make an enquiry or a booking
- your practice will be seen when prospective patients are searching with questions and in need of immediate help
Stay ahead of the competition with regular dental blogs
According to research, there are currently over 35,000 dentists operating in the UK.
Over 22 million adults receiving dental treatment on an annual basis.
In this highly competitive field, the fastest growing dental practices are the ones which create and upload one, two or more engaging, actionable, and CQC-compliant articles a week for their customers.
For inspiration, check out the following dental industry websites.
These five sites successfully educate, inform, inspire and empower their readers with regularly updated, high-quality information on all dental-related matters.
- Dentistry News– the UK’s leading source of dental news, jobs, and articles about the latest dental products and innovations.
- Practice Plan Blog – a leading patient membership plan provider offering a wide range of knowledge and support about dentistry in the UK.
- Simply Teeth Blog – a blog run by an Essex-based practice offering information on dental implants, teeth whitening, fast braces and other dental products and procedures.
- Revive Dental Care Blog – an engaging blog run by dentist Dr Ben Atkins offering clear and concise information on dentistry within the UK.
- The Dental Surgery Blog – blog posts from the dental professionals at London’s Dental Surgery, updated regularly with the latest dental news and advice.
Extracting maximum value from your dental blogs
In addition to benefitting from the increase in traffic and online enquiries which our well-written, engaging and response-driven blogging delivers, you’ll also be able to re-use and re-purpose the content we create to extract even greater value.
You can post direct links to your blogs and share them with friends and colleagues on social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram – helping you share your dental insight and knowledge with an even wider network.
You’ll also be able to use the content we produce in your e-newsletter campaigns, delivering relevant information directly into your customers’ inboxes.
We can also work with you to find third-party websites to post re-written and original versions of your dental articles so that your content is seen by even more customers looking for dental advice online.
Increase the number of visitors to your website permanently with the need to constantly spend money on pay-per-click advertising
Finding new patients is the top priority for dental practices.
One of the most effective ways of achieving this is by producing high-quality content which allows your practice to be found online.
Provide existing and prospective customers with actionable and shareable information by producing keyword-optimised blog posts on a regular basis.
The vast majority of online traffic is directed from the first page of search results.
However, using pay-per-click advertising to appear at the top of Google can be costly as dental practices compete for search terms such as “dentist in Manchester” or “teeth whitening Edinburgh”.
At More Than Words, however, we create with you an organic content marketing plan enabling you to increasingly rise through the search engine rankings and be found by the customers you’re looking to target.
Dental blogs written by experienced in-house UK copywriters – ask for samples
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and we’ll get back in touch with you to discuss how we can help.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can our marketing for dentists team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.