Great dental websites increases web traffic and convert more visitors into patients
When we start work on designing, writing, and building dentist websites, our three goals are to make sure that our client’s site is:
- easy for existing and future patients to find online,
- informative and friendly packed with interesting content visitors understand in plain English,
- so engaging that it prompts visitors to sign up to a practice’s email newsletter, follow them on social media, or to make immediate contact.
With dental practice websites, half the battle is making sure that your website is more visible than your competitors’ websites.
The other half of the battle is to make sure that, when at your website, your existing and future patients respond positively and immediately to you.
On each of the dentist websites we’ve designed, our aim is to demonstrate to visitors the approachability and professionalism of your practice and the value you add to patients’ lives with each of the treatments you offer.
In healthcare-related copywriting, explaining the benefits of each treatment in clear and concise English is essential for persuading a patient to:
- take action now on an urgent matter of their dental health and
- make a strong enquiry about an aesthetic procedure they might be considering.
Further down this page, we go into more detail about the dentist websites we build for clients. If you’re in a hurry and want more information, we summarise our service just below.
Our dentist websites design and build service
More Than Words’ team of SEO experts, programmers, copywriters, and designers will build your brand new website with the following three aims:
1. Engaging, informative content
- pages explaining in plain English the standard procedures you offer to clients,
- content which showcases the experience and expertise of you and your staff and the history of your practice, and
- sections with extended content designed to sell your higher value treatments to clients.
2. Optimised for Google Local and for all other search engines
Your website will be programmed and structured in such a way that it’s:
- easy for visitors to find the information they want and
- easy for Google to index it correctly so it achieves the high possible ranking.
- fast-loading (we’ll also design AMP versions of each page)
3. Clean, efficient, and modern design
We produce websites with elegant, minimalist, unfussy designs so that your important sales messages are never obscured.
The design we create for you will also be responsive so that your website appears correctly and looks great on desktops, laptops, mobiles, and tablets.
Find out more
What do you want for your practice or your group in the coming year or two?
How important will your new website be in achieving your practice’s commercial targets?
Do you want to use your website refresh to focus on promoting higher-ticket, more specialist dental services?
Let us know what you want from your new website and we’ll get back to you with a full proposed content structure, a quote, and a timescale for delivery.
To contact our dentist websites team, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or click here to email us.
Great dental practice websites increases web traffic and convert more visitors into patients
The most important and significant marketing and promotional tool available to dentists is a fast-loading, well-written, easy-to-find website.
Most patients now select a dental practice based upon:
- which one they find first when they’re searching, and
- the quality of information provided on their website and on their social media channels.
We understand – especially for local practices – that word of mouth referrals are still important in attracting new patients.
However, it’s important to remember that patients will likely visit your website after a word of mouth referral before they decide whether or not to make a booking or get in touch with you.
How many leads are you attracting to your existing dental website and can you do better?
With the now near ubiquity of Internet, patients are now far more inclined to choose practices whose websites provide actionable and useful information before they make a booking.
Just think how, every day, patients have told doctors that they have used online ‘self-diagnose’ tools when they have an injury or an illness.
You’ve probably come across this many times with your patients researching their own conditions or investigating a treatment they’re considering.
This is a positive development though.
Your website allows you to demonstrate your expertise, your experience, and the value you can add to a patient’s life.
Your online presence offers you the opportunity to answer the questions patients ask Google by creating and uploading the highest quality and most informative dental website content.
On each page we write for you, we’ll include a clear and concise call to action.
The effective calls to action we’ll use on each page of your website include:
- a contact form,
- a clickable email address or phone number, and
- an online appointment booking form allowing visitors to get in touch with you.
Provide potential clients with plain English, jargon-free content
We know that there is a lot of jargon in the dental profession.
This jargon acts as a barrier to successful communication between you and your patients.
If the copy on your website is complex and difficult to understand, it’s likely that a potential patient will look elsewhere for the information they’re trying to find.
We create engaging, informative, and accessible written content which:
- grabs a user’s attention,
- answers any questions they may have, and
- encourages them to make a booking or get in touch with you.
You’ll be working with experienced dental copywriters, designers, and website planners
Some of the visitors to your dental website will know what they’re looking for straight away and they’ll be ready to book an appointment with you.
For those visitors who are not quite ready to get in touch, it’s important that the content we create for your website is easy for them to understand and builds confidence in your practice.
Our aim is to keep patients coming back time and time again and for your practice to remain in their thoughts when they’re looking for a dentist or a specific treatment in their area.
The higher-quality content you have, the higher the likelihood that you’ll rank above the competition in search results.
We have a proven track record of working with practices across the UK to in creating search-engine-friendly copy which:
- engages with patients,
- encourages them to bookmark your website for future reference,
- persuades them to subscribe to your email newsletter or follow you on social media, and
- is easily findable and indexable by Google.
- just operate in one area,
- have multiple branches serving an entire region, or
- have a much large geographical base throughout the UK
…the website copy we write for dentists means that your website will be found much more easily by potential clients in the areas you serve.
More than that, by building a significant library of online high-quality, 1,500-word+ dental blogs for your practice for at least six months after your new website has launched, you’ll be discovered online by even more patients in the market for your services.
Contact us today to find out more about our website copy, website design and hosting, and our dental blogging service.
Get in touch with our dentist websites team
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and let us know more about your practice and what you want to achieve with your new dental website design.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our marketing for dentists team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.