Build additional value in your brand by sharing money saving and making tips with your clients and members
The people of Britain search for money saving tips in their millions every year to help them spend the money they earn as wisely and frugally as possible.
201,000 of us search for “how to make money” every month.
“Cheapest supermarket shopping” is searched for 70 times a month and the cost of pay per click advertising for this term is £6.50.
In a decade characterised by prices rising faster than wages and 4.5 million of us taking out payday loans every year, it’s no surprise that so many of us look for ways to make more money or to make the money we earn stretch further.
And with the economic shock of COVID-19, Britons will be as keen as ever, if not more, to make the pound in their pocket stretch further by finding more money saving tips than ever before.
Increase the number of visitors to your site by providing readers with actionable, straightforward money saving tips and ways to earn extra cash
Many companies and bloggers are building significant online audiences by providing their customers and readers with well-written, well-researched, plain English blogs and articles containing money saving tips or ways to make more money.
The best online libraries of money making and money saving tips in the UK at the moment are:
Their investment in providing blogs containing advice which customers and visitors can easily understand and put into action is greatly appreciated by their audiences.
Each of the above sites creates and uploads the highest-quality content on a very regular basis.
And every time time one of these new articles is uploaded, Google indexes and ranks it.
With each new article uploaded, Google incrementally improves its assessment of each site’s authority, credibility, and relevance.
The more authoritative, relevant, and credible a website is in Google’s eyes, the higher every page on on that site will feature on search engine results pages.
It’s a virtuous circle.
Our money saving tips writing service
Who are your customers? Who visits your website? What money-making or money-saving information would they appreciate the most?
Get in touch with us to let us know:
- about your company and its website,
- who your target customers and readers are, and
- what you’d like our money saving and money making tip blogging service to achieve for you.
We’ll research which questions, keyphrases, and search terms your visitors and customers use when they’re searching for information.
We then present you with a content plan – a list of topics based upon our research which we believe:
- would be of the greatest value to your visitors or customers and
- would likely deliver a significant rise in traffic to your website.
Find out more
We’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your online goals for the next 12-24 months to see if we can help you achieve them.
For more information on our money saving and money making tip article writers, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or email us by clicking here.
Achieve much higher search engine rankings
By producing regular high-ranking niche financial content for your audience, every other page on your website receives a significant SEO boost
- Lead generation rises by up to 66% with the addition of regular high-quality content
- Six-fold increase in traffic for blogs
- Blogs trusted by 81% of searchers online – particularly relevant for financial sites
- Sites with blogs generate 38% of all web traffic
Create additional revenue opportunities
Benefit from investing in content whether you run a personal finance blog or you want to build up an audience for your online publication or business.
- Bloggers – promote affiliate article links
- Publications – encourage subscription sales
- Lenders and brokers – be there when a borrower decides to go ahead
- Investment firms – explain your opportunities in compliant plain English
Build up your email subscriber base
Email newsletters keep your company in front of interested subscribers and customers. When well written, they prompt recipients into positive action.
- Bloggers – sell advertising on your newsletters
- Publications – co-branded promotion opportunities
- Lenders and brokers – stay in touch and share valuable personal finance information
- Investment firms – inform readers of your other investment opportunities
Work with experienced and compliant copywriters
The More Than Words’ team has had significant experience in personal finance compliance from investments to HCSTC to mortgages and more.
- Most of the financial writing work we do requires some element of compliance
- We’re used to working with and welcome the input of internal compliance officers
- Compliance in tone of voice as well as content
- Much less management time needed in proofing our work after inital onboarding period
Money saving articles – how people use Google
What do people wanting to save money search for?
Although hundreds of thousands of searches are made online each year for generic search terms like “how to save money”, hundreds of thousands more are made on specific questions of importance at the time to a web visitor.
Frequently asked questions online include…
- “how can saving money help you in the future”
- “which money saving app is the best”
- “saving money without feeling deprived”
- “saving money living without a car”
- “money saving for dummies”
- “money saving on food shopping”
- “saving money like a millionaire”
- “saving money vs paying off credit card”
The more precise questions people are searching on
Millions of people switch their gas and electricity suppliers every year in an attempt to lower their bills.
Many of the gas and electricity suppliers offer affiliate programs rewarding bloggers and companies for referring customers to them.
If someone is searching for cheaper electricity bills, what questions are they asking Google?
- “how to get cheaper electricity bills” (50 searches per month)
- “cheap electricity and gas bills” (50 searches per month)
- “cheaper gas and electricity bills” (50 searches per month)
- “discount on electricity bill payment” (390 searches per month)
- “discount on electricity bill payment online” (50 searches per month)
590 searches a month are made on these terms and there is very little competition for them.
There are actually thousands of relatively neglected search terms like these.
We can find them for you and produce the content which provides the answers to the exact questions your audience is asking
Appealing to those looking for extra income sources
The more personal finance articles you publish on how to save money, your audience will appreciate hints and advice on how they can supplement their current income.
The types of searches carried out by people seeking extra cash include:
- “where to make money on the internet”
- “bloggers who make money”
- “who makes money from uber”
- “will I make money on bitcoin”
- “how to make money online”
- “make money on the side”
- “make money for typing”
- “make money without selling”
“Making money” articles are even more popular than “saving money” articles – writing for both types of searcher presents you with an opportunity to appeal to a much wider audience.
How we add value to your website by writing articles your audience wants to read
Whoever our client, our role is to add maximum value to your company and your website in what we produce for you.
We measure this in two different ways:
- how our content improves your site’s overall search engine ranking, and
- the additional website visits we attract and the new client interactions generated by that content.
We do this by writing plain English, easy-to-follow articles of around 1,500-2,000 words each.
Every article we write has an easy-to-follow narrative structure and we avoid jargon at all times.
On occasions where we need to use words which are not part of your reader’s every vocabulary, we explain everything in detail to them using simple language and, from time to time, illustrations.
Each article we write is fully SEO optimised from the title to the meta description to the “alt” tags used on the images we provide.
Adding personal finance news, views, insights and opinions to your site
More Than Words’ in-house team of financial copywriters looks forward to working with you on your project.
Our role is to:
- deliver extra targeted traffic to your website,
- persuade new email newsletter subscribers to sign up,
- attract greater numbers of social media followers, and
- generate valuable sales leads for your company.
As little as five years ago, people would likely phone up an expert in a particular field of finance to take professional advice.
How people find out what they need to know has now largely transferred to the internet.
There is a huge volume of content on personal finance available on the internet but not much of that content is focused into answering people’s specific questions.
Let’s create that content for your website.
The returns on investment available for companies building a library of high-quality, SEO-friendly personal finance articles for specific audiences
The reward for those companies which do go to the effort of producing and posting very specific content for niche audiences are great.
And the commercial advantage they gain over time over their competitors is significant.
The More Than Words’ team of SEO planners and financial copywriters are both commercially-minded and commercially-focused.
We appreciate that every piece of content we write for you must deliver an audience and it must generate positive interaction with that audience.
We also know that, to increase your chances of a significant return on investment in the shortest time possible, we must produce the highest-quality content in the most lucrative niches in your sector.
Please get in touch with us.
Let us know as much about you and your blog or company as possible.
Work with us to identify where the real commercial opportunities for you are and what the best way to tap these opportunities will be.
Money saving articles – samples available
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and let us know what you want to achieve over the next 12 months with high-quality, SEO-friendly financial copywriting.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email our personal finance writing team by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.