Our social media management services
With our social media management service, you and your company will:
- build a significant audience of decision makers interested in your products and services who will see your posts in their newsfeeds every day,
- benefit from enhanced credibility and authority in the minds of your target audiences,
- become a go-to source of information for existing and potential clients on your areas of expertise, and
- generate high-quality and closeable sales leads.
It’s now more important than ever for businesses to be active on social media.
Social media is where business decision-makers are increasingly choosing to educate themselves about:
- the suppliers they’re considering using and
- the products and services they need to source.
What we offer
Put us to work across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
Our copywriters, planners, and content marketers create engaging, information-led, response-driven content which encourages customer interaction and generates sales leads.
We conduct market research into your target audience and industry prior to the commencement of your campaign.
The information we gather from our market research gives us the knowledge we need to create content which resonates with your customers and which sells your products or services.
Included in our social media management service are:
- the posts we create and upload,
- the audiences we build for you,
- the downloadable content we create to drive responses, and
- the landing pages for your website for followers to leave their contact details on.
Take advantage of the quality opportunities to meaningfully engage with and persuade your target audiences on social media marketing.
Our social media management service is bespoke however most clients ask us to work to the following schedule:
- 1 x LinkedIn and Facebook post per day
- 3 Twitter posts per day
- 1 Instagram post per day
- Creation of downloadable and shareable content
- Management of paid-for advertising campaigns
In addition to our social media content services, we also provide user reports and analytics.
This information enables you to see the real time growth of your social media channels as well as measure the increase in user engagement and sales with your content.
We’re also experienced in providing paid-for social media campaigns for clients.
Social media management pricing
Because of the bespoke nature of the work we provide to clients, there is no set price for our service.
Please get in touch with us to let us know more about:
- your company,
- your products and services,
- your target markets, and
- which companies are your major competitors.
Within 48 hours, we’ll get back to you with a social media management plan which we believe will give you the greatest chance of achieving your commercial and revenue goals.
As most of our social media management clients engage us over an extended period of time, we’ll quote you a monthly service fee at the same time as providing you with the management plan we’ve outlined for your company.
Find out more
To speak with a member of our social media management team, please call us on 0330 010 3495 or you can email us by clicking here.
Social media posts to build followers & increase engagement
Our social media experts understand how to create shareable content which encourages increased engagement and interaction with your followers and customers leading to an increase in sales
- Get into two-way meaningful public dialogue with followers
- Demonstrate credibility & leadership through insightful posted content
- Posts designed to push followers and visitors to key areas on your website
- Digestable, plain English, actionable content to encourage sharing
Striking, buzz-generating imagery, charts, and graphs for each post
Visual aids like images and videos are vital to improving interaction with new & existing followers on your social media posts leading to 81% increased engagement and feedback
- Eye-catching imagery encourages the wider sharing of your post
- Visuals reinforces the overal impact of the message of your post
- Posts with imagery are more aesthetically pleasing than text-only posts
- Images are more memorable than words – make a greater impression
We create a full content marketing plan aimed at building your audience and driving immediate enquiries
Social media marketing does not exist in isolation from other forms of marketing.
To greatly increase your chances of success with social media marketing, we create the highest-quality content for your website and for social media feeds as part of a wider plan for promoting your company and its products and services.
Our overall content marketing plan for your company will include commercially-focused social media platform posts, articles, blogs, e-books, white papers, slide shares, infographics, and more.
The content we create is distributed in such a way that it’s easy for customers to find whether they’re in the market now or in the future.
The types of content we produce for clients includes:
- Regular valuable content – weekly or fortnightly insightful blogs and articles for your site to link to from your social media feed
- Downloadable content – white papers and e-books especially useful for capturing interest at the start of the buying cycle and for enhancing company credibility needed when a purchasing decision is near
- Insights and analysis – become a leading and highly-respected producer and distributor of content on industry news and market data informing existing and potential customers of developments which may affect their businesses
- Company news – let followers know about changes within your company including on new products/services and new staff so that they better know and feel more connected to your business
How outsourcing your social media management creates new opportunities to make connections and close sales
It’s now more important than ever for businesses to be active on social media and to have an ongoing social media management strategy.
While the growth of social media has slowed because of its now near universal adoption, the frequency with which users access these platforms continues to increase.
A professionally managed and continuously updated social media marketing presence is a proven way of…
- cultivating new relationships with customers,
- generating sales leads, and
- building a brand identity
…all of which successfully delivers both business growth and greater profitability.
If your company doesn’t have a strong presence on social media, the likelihood is that you’re missing out on a lot of new business and new opportunities.
That’s because more business is being done online than ever before – even in the B2B space.
Often, a relationship which eventually leads to a multi-million pound purchase will start on LinkedIn.
To help you find and start those types of relationships, we deploy our years of industry expertise and know-how to develop your company’s reach and potential across social media.
We research your company, industry, and customers to create effective social media marketing packages which:
- improve brand awareness,
- drive traffic to your website, and
- deliver closeable leads to your sales teams.
Leaving your social media management to our team
More Than Words understands that, when you’re running a business, social media management can often be deprioritised.
That’s because there often seems like there are more immediate sales opportunities you could and should be chasing instead.
However, this means that you’re not making the most of the significant business opportunities available on social media.
Social media marketing for your business requires a completely different approach to your personal use of social media.
You need to consider:
- how your company and its brand are represented online in the minds of your target audiences,
- how often you interact with others on social media and to what end, and
- what insights are presented by analytical data on social media platforms and how they provide clues on the type of content you need to create as a result of those insights.
Managing your social media network presences yourself is time-consuming and it sometimes distracts you from paying attention to other vital areas of your business.
Let us do it for you – let us develop and deliver effective social media marketing campaigns based on our knowledge of your company and on customer and industry issues affecting your sector.
Our team understands how to use social media to:
- grow your customer base,
- develop your company’s online tone of voice, and
- establish your business as a recognisable brand within your industry.
Our social media management service increases awareness of our clients’ companies, products, and services through regular, high-engagement social media posts.
When interactions on social media start, sales follow.
Five advantages of outsourcing your social media management
1. Increased brand awareness
Brand awareness is vital in ensuring that both new and old customers continue to recognise and appreciate your business as:
- a leader in your industry and
- a trusted supplier of the products and services you sell.
More Than Words’ social media management services focus on continually developing awareness of your business and its brand.
We do this:
- with daily high-quality posting,
- through the regular creation and distribution of sales-driving downloadable materials, and
- by taking every opportunity to capture prospective customers’ contact details for offline follow up.
2. Grow your customer base
Growing your customer base is the main goal of developing a social media presence for any business.
When done correctly and consistently, social media becomes a successful and predictable additional lead generation channel.
When you outsource your social media management to us, our planners, designers, and copywriters create high-impact content targeted to the specific types of decision makers you want to know about your products and services.
3. Generate sales
By using a combination of…
- social media analytics (the stats which show us how well our strategy is working),
- targeted posts of interest and relevance to prospective clients, and
- encouraging social media users from the platform to visit your site and leave their details for follow up
…new prospects can quickly be converted by your sales team to become customers.
4. Insightful analytics reports
Social media analytics reports allow us to create and distribute the most effective content for your business.
These reports show us what’s working well in gaining and retaining followers and what doesn’t quite work as well as we hoped for.
Analytic reports show us how individual posts and types of post perform based on follower interaction, clickthroughs, traffic to your website, and the number of clients leaving their details with you for follow up.
This information also allows us to continually develop and improve your social media strategy.
5. We free up your time
When you’re the owner of a business, managing social media channels is often a priority to which you can’t devote all the attention you want because of the many other pressures which occupy your time.
More Than Words’ social media management services are fully externally managed on your behalf.
By working with you, you can continue to pursue the other important activities you need including finding new sources of revenue from your existing marketing channels and keeping your existing customers happy.
Getting started with social media management
We’re open during office hours between Monday and Friday.
Please call us, email us, or fill out the contact form and let us know what messages, themes, and promotions you want to share with your growing number of followers on social media.
We’re available on 0330 010 3495 or you can email us by clicking here.
We’re based in North Shields town centre if you want to come and visit us. There’s lots of free parking outside and we’re only three minutes’ walk away from North Shields Metro station.